Benefits for your Company
- The first to see this exciting new documentary
- Inspire discussions about careers in STEM and gender roles
- Play your part in inspiring the next, more inclusive generation
- Lead your ecosystem and employees in making a culture change
Benefits for you & your network
- Be among the first to see this new documentary
- Take steps as changemakers by changing perceptions
- A starting point for constructive inclusive conversations
- Be inspired by the next generation
We are the Stemettes.
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise. We are here to show the next generation that girls do Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths too. We will send you resources to help organise your event.
Resources to advertise the event - Discussion prompts on gender in STEM - Ways to inspire the next generation
0young women inspired with STEM since 2013
Our impact so far
15000young women by 2025
Will it really be free?
Yes - the documentary is free to show
How long is the documentary?
A: 30 minutes
How long will we need for a screening?
Minimum of 45 minutes
Who is the documentary for?
Eat. Sleep. STEM. Repeat. is for everyone