Benefits for Students
- The first to see this exciting new documentary
- Inspired by role models in STEM who are a similar age to them
- Inspired by technology
- Inspired by entrepreneurship
- Inspired to take on challenges
Benefits for your School
- Be part of an exclusive groups of schools getting the first chance see the documentary
- Inspire discussions about careers in STEM and gender roles
- Fitting the screening into your timetable in a way that suits your school
0young women inspired with STEM since 2013
Our impact so far
15000young women by 2025
Will it really be free?
Yes - the documentary is free to show
How long is the documentary?
A: 30 minutes
How long will we need for a screening?
Minimum of 45 minutes
Who is the documentary for?
Eat. Sleep. STEM. Repeat. is for everyone