Benefits for Students
- The first to see this exciting new documentary
- Inspired by role models in STEM who are a similar age to them
- Inspired by technology
- Inspired by entrepreneurship
- Inspired to take on challenges
Benefits for your School
- Be part of an exclusive groups of schools getting the first chance see the documentary
- Inspire discussions about careers in STEM and gender roles
- Fitting the screening into your timetable in a way that suits your school
We are the Stemettes.
We are a not-for-profit social enterprise. We are here to show the next generation that girls do Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths too. We will send you resources to help organise your event.
Resources to advertise the event - Example lesson plans - Discussion prompts on gender in STEM
0young women inspired with STEM since 2013
Our impact so far
15000young women by 2025
Will it really be free?
Yes - the documentary is free to show
How long is the documentary?
A: 30 minutes
How long will we need for a screening?
Minimum of 45 minutes
Who is the documentary for?
Eat. Sleep. STEM. Repeat. is for everyone